Crime for drug trafficking
Drug trafficking is a criminal offense
Manufacture and trade with illegal substances
The crime for drug trafficking is a criminal offense that is within the crimes against public health.
It is considered drug trafficking:
- Narcotic drugs manufacturing
- Distribution of narcotic drugs, drugs, psychotropic drugs
- Trade and export illegal substances
- Promote your consumption
- Store these substances for distribution
The crime of drug trafficking is considered serious under the following circumstances:
- Belonging to criminal organization
- When the accused is a public official or a representative of the law
- Minors have been used in the activity
- In the case of amounts considered of importance
- When accompanied by violence or other illegal activities
- When the drug is distributed to minors
- The substance implies serious damage to health
- If ships, aircraft or public transport are used to commit the crime
- When the activity occurs in public centers, schools, prisons or establishments.
Penalties for drug trafficking
Depending on the nature of the crime and the country where the crime occurs, penalties can vary significantly, the most common being:
Expert lawyers in drug trafficking crimes
At International Lawyers Associates we are experts in crimes related to drug trafficking
We put at your disposal a team of experts with experience in important drug trafficking processes.
Send us your question by filling out the form and we will respond as soon as possible. For emergencies you can contact us directly through WhatsApp or call our phone number.
- Mirko Milish
It has helped me with a very complex drug issue, thanks.